Thursday, 25 October 2007

Concrete Garages

The first ever I saw an actual garage was when I went on a holiday to California. My family and I were in the shuttle with a few other people. The shuttle carried about 8 people. So, the driver sent the locals back to their houses, I am guessing they were locals there as the driver sent them back to their house. I was in awe when I saw the house designs. The design was so different to the houses back home. I recall looking at the garages as well. I mean, I never seen a garage before that. Anyways, the garages came in different types from wooden to concrete. You should have concrete garages because personally, I think it stands still in earthquakes, I think.

Today, I have seen garages everywhere in New Zealand, United Kingdom etc. Lidget concrete garages is based in UK and they are UK wide supplier of prefab garages. You should check out the website. They have more info on it.

Prefab Garage


No comments: