Friday, 19 October 2007

Friendship

I seriously don't really know what is going on with friendships these days. When you're having so much fun, you made promises to each other that you should always try to hang out together if you're so busy. But now, I see. Where? I do not see any.

I seriously don't really know if I should say this or not. But I feel that things does changes a lot this year. I can say that my flatmate and I don't really hang out a lot with friends whom we used to hang out last year. Sigh.. it's such a pity because we did have fun together. I always enjoyed being with my friends especially that I can be a bit childish with these friends.

Now, I think we went separate ways. But it shouldn't be that stupid course changes and other stupid stuff. Where is that friendship forever promise?

One thing I wanted to say, why do I find that when a friend is angry with me and told me the truth and I can accept that. When it comes to me being angry with them, they cannot accept it and choose to ignore me. What kind of friend is this you tell me?

Back to my story, I have tried, tried and tried to make an effort to hang out with them and it's always, sorry, I can't make it. I know it's not always possible to hang out. But.... tell me.

So, is it wrong for me to go look for other new friends and to hang out with them?

Really, I am confused with these stuff. It's complicated and I do not think there are any solutions to these. Sigh.. sometimes I just feel like giving up. No comments please.

4 comments:

Osbert said...

friends come and go. u can't hold on to all of them even if u want to. it needs mutual commitments. nothing is perfect. try and form a circle of close frens. don't make the circle too big la..

peebs said...

she said no comment ler..

now got two comments d

Osbert said...

haha.. din see tat.. :P oh well..

peebs said...

haha..