Sunday, 14 October 2007

Flatmates

Two of my flatmates have moved out.
One has moved out for good as he is going back to his hometown and going off to United States. The other one moved to another flat. I didn't really think what he would be thinking of our flat but yea.. anyway, just now, number 6 came to tell flatmate and I that one of us should take the trash down. Well, I did bring a few down when I can't stand looking at it piling up. I really felt angry and pissed off at some point. Ask us girls to do it when he himself is not even doing it.

Anyway, I cleared the recycle bin and arrange to put them in different plastic bags so it's easier for us to take it down and put it in the selected bin. Sigh.. thanks to my friends for helping to take down the trash. They were saying that they do it for community. Sigh.. I have no choice cos my male flatmates are useless.

I actually went to number 6 room to tell him to take down the trash as well. I said that my friends and I have taken some of the trash down and he should take some down as well. I also told number 5 to take the trash down as well. I shook my head after I told number 6 and number 5 saw me.

But it is an experience living with guys, at least this will prepare me to be more strict with people I am going to flat with in the future. I don't mind living with someone I know. I would definitely tell them to do the chores if I want the place to look clean. I don't really care what they think of me. I don't care if they said I am nagging and clean freak. That is cos I don't like to see the flat/place dirty.

I guess it comes from living at a clean place at home. I am glad that I learn to do some chores at home. And I know the meaning of clean and tidy. I can be messy so don't get me wrong if I meant clean and tidy.

2 comments:

LX said...

Some more dare to ask you bring down?!??! Gosh! Melampau!

Osbert said...

go kick him :P