Thursday, 11 October 2007

Labs are not fun

I am so glad that I finished my geology lab for the year. Don't really like my geology lab. I always feel sleepy in class. It's not like it is really very interesting. It's like in a tutorial where you go over some notes and then you do the exercise. I wouldn't want to consider it a lab. You don't do experiments like in physics or chemistry lab. I think physics and chemistry lab are even more interesting.
It wouldn't be like, you keep looking at the clock to see what is the time. In physics or chemistry lab, it's more like you spend time on the experiment and really concentrate and getting data to write reports. Actually, it's not fun to write reports but the experiment is more fun to look at.
Talking about geology lab, I hope second year geology is not going to be like this. I hope it will be more to that.
Really, if it's going to be like that, how am I to survive till I finish?

No comments: