Saturday, 20 October 2007

Loans

I have seen quite few loans offered by bank or even government. Here, Inland Revenue offers students student loan, which sounds like a very good loan to students. I mean, which student is rich enough to have his or her own income. Even if they are working, the income probably don’t cover a lot of expenses.

If you're looking to get a new car before you start working or just starting a family and you want to buy a house for your family, there is personal loan, new car loan or home loan, etc. If you want to buy a completely new house, you would need loan unless you’re very rich.

Anyway, I like student loan type. I could always loan to pay for my fees, and I can also get student allowance since I live in New Zealand. This would definitely help me financially. Of course I wouldn’t want to get into debt so I have to budget and also don’t get the loan too much.

Cheap loans

For those of you staying outside New Zealand and would like to know more about cheap loans, I am sure that you find information within unsecured loans and homeowners loans. You can also compare cheap loans as well.

No comments: