Monday, 1 October 2007

Stress

Aaaa..
I know the assignments are going to be over soon and guess what?
The last assignment seems so hard. I just feel like screaming it out.
Just came back from uni. No mood to continue doing work. I feel like taking a holiday.
But I can't afford to. I need to finish it off.
Assignments do consume your time.
I keep wanting to start studying but it's always assignments.
You don't just get the answer or got the idea of doing it after sitting down.
You need to sit there, refer your notes back and forth and sitting there for hours before you actually understand and get it. That excludes from drafting your assignment out.
Who ever say you just get it the moment you start reading. That is why, I hate being disturbed when I am doing my work.
Aaaaa..
I can't wait for my assignments to be over.

No comments: