Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Amusement Parks

I always have a thing for amusement parks. Talking or thinking of amusement parks make me excited. Why is it? Could it be the image of roller coasters? Yup, I definitely love any type of roller coaster from dry ones to wet ones.

Isn't the amusement parks cool? I just love the feeling of going down and screaming.

Since I am going to London in three weeks time, I should probably thought of going to this theme park in UK. Blackpool has the UK’s oldest amusement parks and is also one of the UK’s biggest tourist attractions. They have some of the UK’s and the world’s best rides voted by visitors. I would love to sit on the rides. It just sorts of gives me happy feelings. Anyone who shares the same feeling as me, check out the amusement park's website for more info and let’s start planning when to go.



No comments: