Friday, 5 October 2007

Dreams

I don't want to sound like I am talking out of my dreams.
And I am not dreaming. I remember I was awake.
Then, my whole room seem to shake. Then, it was my bed.
Stop.
I was thinking, what was that.
For a moment, I thought it was a dream.
But it wasn't. It was an earthquake.
Much later when I got to uni, I asked few friends of mine and they said that one of the screens in class was also shaking which was unsual.
See? I did not dream or imagine.
It was an earthquake.
Wow, I have experienced earthquake three times. The first time, it was in Wellington, I was still sleeping that time. I had my dad to confirm that it was indeed an earthquake.
The second time, I was staying in anther uni accommodation and I had a few friends confirming.
This is the third time.

No comments: