Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Buses

Maybe I should say about the buses here.
Everytime I mention about cars and buses, people seem to think it's so easy to take the bus.
Yes, I know it's easy to rely on buses. But do you even think what time the bus comes?
Why do you think I complained so much?
Do I ever complain about taking buses during daytime?
No, I haven't even complain about that.

I don't like to rely on buses at night.
Also, buses run once an hour at night.
There are 2 bus stop but one is about 10 minute walk. So how do you think I can walk in the dark to that bus stop? It's the same way to university. So why not walk to uni instead?
The other bus stop, buses run once an hour.
So, why do you think I complain about it.

This is also another reason it's so hard to take the bus at night to where I am working now. Why not walk instead of taking the bus? Ok, maybe I can take the bus but to walk to that bus stop, there is another 8 minutes walk. The path to go to the bus stop is very quiet and dark though there are lights. I walked the path few times with friends. Those few times, I always try to make conversation and talk talk and also sing.
Anyway, I know I won't get anything out from this. So why can't I just let it out with peace?


No comments: