Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Again Again

This flatmate of mine, as I have mentioned who ask one of us girls to take the trash down, I don't know what is on the mind and he himself don't take the trash down.
I was thinking, what the hell, you asked us to take the trash down and you yourself don't even do it.
I bet no one will want to flat with him, judging from the behaviour and how he does the chores in flats. I wonder how in the world did he manage to do the chores in semester one in another flat.

Should I get a flat meeting and re-plan the schedule who is to take down the trash and who do this and that? But there's only one more month. Maybe I can just stand doing the chores for one more month. ONE MORE MONTH.


2 comments:

Osbert said...

just ignore them.. leave the trash there and wait till he takes it down if it is his turn to take it down. put notes on his door to remind him. i think if u bug him enough, he will eventually do his chores.

peebs said...

but he said he don't like the putting notes on his door