Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Flatmates

Bastard. It's what I should call him. I was wondering if he really knew the saucepan belongs to my flatmate or not. He can't be that dumb. My flatmate said that he might not know that is ours. But surely he is not that dumb. He still continues to use our saucepan. I plan to put all our own stuff aside so I hope he doesn't simply use our stuff. Maybe I should label? I won't be able to label one by one. Maybe I will put a paper there with our names and say do not touch.
This morning, I walked into the kitchen to find the saucepan sitting there with dirt inside. So how is that possible that he don't know the saucepan belongs to us. I think he deliberately put it there. Man.. at some point, I am so going to scold him. Three more weeks. Let's just remove our own stuff and don't leave it there. That way, he won't be able to use it.

1 comment:

peebs said...

hav u actually told him face to face that that is our saucepan? so of course he would not know.