Saturday, 3 November 2007

Credit cards



I used to wonder how credit cards work like. That is because I see people swiping the card whenever they go shopping. Then I found out that having credit cards are like having debts. And I did change my mind about having a credit card. But after joining payperpost (should be known as IZEA), I realise that I would need to have a credit card as they are paying me through paypal. So now, I am thinking of getting one. Having a credit card is not that bad, I guess, as long as you don't overspend yourself when you go shopping. Just don't buy unnecessary stuff and be determined to be on your budget.

best credit cards

Now, I wouldn't know a thing about getting a credit card. For me, I would go to my parents. But if you don't have anyone to talk about, then cardguide is a place you can seek information from. You can also compare balance transfers to see which one is the best. I do know that you should find the cheapest annual fee, though.


No comments: