Friday, 23 November 2007

Boo

After coming back from my kayak/Abel Tasman trip, I was left to clean up my flat. How annoying. My flatmates left some stuff in the fridge and freezer. I didn't clear the food that my other flatmates left there. I only cleared my close flatmate and my own stuff. Wow, both of us got so much food left and I couldn't finish it the last few days even though we didn't eat out. I gave some of the rest to my friends and my landlord-to-be. My friends even commented that they don't think they can finish the food. I forgot to tell them to give to others who are staying back.

Anyway, I am back at home and it feels wonderful though I do miss gatherings with friends. Nevermind. There's always next year. So far, I have been relaxing at home. It's back to doing house chores, washing up and vacuuming. Yea, I am doing vacuuming in the afternoon later when I think none of my friends are online.

No comments: