Thursday, 8 November 2007

Essays

I am still studying. Just took a break from writing the essays plots. There are so much to study for my geology paper. I don't know how some people would know everything and answered pretty much what they know for exam. I mean, there are 10 questions given and you are only to answer 5 questions. Anyway, you wouldn't know what kind of essay questions would come out so you have to pretty much study for everything. I would be amazed if someone actually go and memorize the whole information from lecture notes and get even 95% for the final exam. Sigh.. I am so frustrated and scared at the same time for this exam. I want to be able to answer everything and also can choose whichever question I want to answer. I also don't know if I will be able to remember everything I read from lecture notes and lab notes. It's a challenge to memorize them.

No comments: