Thursday, 1 November 2007

VistaPrint


Vista Print. Sound familiar to you? Well, it is definitely very familiar to me. I receive weekly emails from them telling me about what products they have and what have they got on offer. They do offer a lot of stuff. I think there was once an email about them giving away some products, eg rubber stamps. I didn't really need it so I did not order it. A week later, they were giving away for free.

Anyway, for short, I love receiving email updates about what they have on offer. Currently I am looking at the Christmas Cards on sale. The Christmas cards are so pretty and so creative too. You can put your photos on the cards.

Christmas Cards

Vista Print also have other services like upload your own design or logo design. I love looking at them. I wish I could have all of them. :)





No comments: