Thursday, 8 November 2007

Fear

I actually have a fear. A fear when someone who doesn't really know NZ rules and yet drives around. I got nervous whenever they drive and don't follow the rules. You might not know what might happen. I just discovered this when a friend was driving. I don't doubt people's driving but sometimes I doubt if they drive so fast and doesn't slow down when nearing the traffic lights or even bumps. I wouldn't say I drive better because I haven't been driving for nearly a year. I wouldn't complain if people can drive me around but I am just nervous whenever those kind of people drive around without proper NZ license. Not that I say if you don't have NZ license, you don't know how to drive. I mean, I am just scared for them. I am scared if my worst nightmare come true.

3 comments:

peebs said...

lol.. talking bout UG huh?

jazz said...

Well, u could say that but then again, it is not directed to just one person. It's directed to all. But don't worry, it's not u. At least u admit it.

peebs said...

hmm..