Friday, 2 November 2007

Stress

Isn't it weird to be studying all the time and yet you are not ready when you walked into the exam room? Sigh.. sometimes when you feel like you are ready for a test or exam and you thought you studied enough or the best you can, when you walked into the exam room and the moment you looked at your exam paper, you panicked and thought, oh no I don't really know how to answer the question(s). You feel that you are too over-confident, then.

Why why why do you always feel like that?

Anyway, the recycle bin is piling up again. But there are no more plastic bags to put rubbish into it. None of them even try to get plastic bags from supermarket when they go for groceries shopping. Sigh.. why why why must depend on girls. If they are not depending on girls, they should at least try to get it for the flats.

Sigh, I should get ready for my next exam, which is in less than 2 hours. Seriously, I don't feel like studying anymore. I am sick of studying. I kept on repeating the practice/exam paper. I just have a feeling that it's not going to be same type of questions from the exams paper. It's going to be hard like my first exam. And I am going to fail it. Aaaah..

No comments: