Saturday, 24 November 2007

Fantastic

Life is wonderful when you are having your holidays. Sitting at home just watching television, reading going online and bumping around really are fun. But at the same time, it's really boring because knowing me, I like to do something useful like earning money. So far, I don't have any ppp posts to take. So, it's really boring bumping around. I borrowed a few story books from the public library to read since I am free. I wanted to borrow books related to the course I am enrolling next year but the library don't have those books.

I also have been watching tv programmes like the discovery channel, national geographic etc. One of my favourite is Disney Channel but they don't really have interesting movies or series to watch at all. I asked mum if they do have Heroes. Apparently, they do but I would need to browse the channels to find out which one and what time. Hmph. It takes time and I couldn't find any in the afternoon. Nevermind. I will not give up. :)

No comments: