Friday, 16 November 2007

Kayak

Kayaking is actually a fun and interesting activity to do. Though it is dangerous, but it is really a once in a lifetime experience. I pushed back my date to go back later just to go on this trip with my friends. I was so nervous on that day and as I sat in the kayak. I was afraid of the kayak not on balance enough. It was really tiring kayaking non-stop as well. On the first day of kayaking, the weather was really good and I find it easy to kayak. Oh, you know what, I feel seasick while I kayak. How stupid can that be? I felt like vomiting all the time but I did not. The kayak journey from original place to the place where we stayed the night was 4 hours. But we kayak for more than 5 hours as we went to other beaches and stopped there. We also kayak around a small island. The second day, the weather was really rough. We managed to reach the original place where we started. I kept wanting to give up on the journey but my friend who was sitting behind me encourage me to keep on going. The waves were quite big and I kept on thinking, oh no, we're gona get overturned. If we got overturned and couldn't get back into the kayak, we have a flag to wave for help. I was so ready to do that but eventually, my kayak buddy and I reached the shore safely. We were all practically covered with salt from the sea.