Friday, 9 November 2007

:(

I don’t understand how some people need to go to the beach to calm their emotion. I used to think like that but now, I know it doesn’t really work. I only like to go to the beach just to get the feeling of being sad and stand there with the wind blowing the hair.


Another thing, sometimes I feel as if I cannot express my feelings here even though I called it my dark side and black blog. I feel as if people criticize me for saying all these stuff because they think I should be happy that I am lucky to have a good life. Well, I don't really know what to say because it is what I usually think. But don't you think that everything has its hard path. This is life. It's not going to be easy. Just because rich people or people who can afford things have a good life, it doesn't necessary mean that they really have a good life.

But I am still glad that I can still express a bit of feelings here. I feel that I cannot say anything on the other blog because I have to maintain reputation. Well, I have no comment for that. It is kind of true if I do mess up what I said, I will end up with no friends and lonely for the rest of my life. I don't really mind that though because I think I am expecting that.

4 comments:

Osbert said...

wat can i say, life is never perfect. you are like a single water particle in the ocean, you go up and down when the waves come and there is time for calmness when the ocean is clam.
but be glad and take to heart to know that you are not alone as there are millions of other water molecules out there in the same boat as you are. and not to forget you have ur family and frens there to support u.

peebs said...

wow~ profound words, Os.

About the beach - people have different needs to calm down, i bet you have something different

Your dark side - i'm not criticizing you, just telling you what i think. maybe other people are doing that as well?

anywayz u're finished with exams!! and i have a stupid virus in my laptop

LX said...

Wah, Osbee.. you never fail to impress me, pseudo-cousin. :P

Osbert said...

hehe.. thanks :D
always go back to nature when you have something troubling you. I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason why God created it as it is.