Friday, 23 November 2007

Hehe.

Should I change the date and time in this blog? Cos it is NZ timing and I kept thinking that I wanted to blog when I know I don't have to. But but, I should just blog whenever I want to. I just realised today is 23 November and the next day after that is my sister's birthday. Hmm.. I should wish my sister happy 13th birthday. She is turning 13. For a moment, I thought she is still 12. Oh ya, she said that she is taller than me but I can't see any difference. I think we are both same height. Maybe you can say that I don't want to admit but really, I cannot see if she is taller than me or not. Maybe we should use the measuring tape. Hehe. Ok, I should get back to sleep. It's early in the morning. I woke up automatically cos I slept early last night. I was tired and sleepy. I wanted to go online so I can chat to friends who are back in M but none of them are online so I am going back to sleep. I am going window shopping later and the library. :)

No comments: