Friday, 2 November 2007

Sien-ness

Just finished another exam today. I think this was ok, considering that I know most of the answers. But what I am worried is that I may get marks taken off just because of a small mistake of writing something. It's like that with my assignments as well.

I also wanted to say something. I think sometimes people take for granted that I don't get angry with them or get annoyed with them straight to the face if they said something insulting. I don't mind if it's just a small thing but I think this is why people just continue insulting cos they think that I won't mind so much. But they are so wrong. Maybe I should try to show some emotions.

I find myself stop smiling to friends nowadays. I used to smile at them and try to make conversation every time I see them. Now, I am lazy to open my mouth. Because no one will say anything whenever I say something. I can't be bothered to make any effort since some people don't make an effort for themselves. But won't this make me selfish? Sigh.. whatever I do is wrong and whatever other people do is right. Why can't they be wrong for once, it is always me.

Me me me

That is my title of my blog. Yea, it's always me. Wrong of this and wrong of that. I am stupid. I am lazy. I am selfish. Whatever I do is not right. Whatever comes out from my mouth are stupid. When will I do something right? I am such a useless person to live on Earth.

1 comment:

Osbert said...

hey, don't speak about urself like tat ma.. i think u need to try and have ur stand and not let urself revolve around ppl's world. it may sound selfish but thats wat life is about, servival of the fittest.