Saturday, 3 November 2007

Power

I went to YAG, stands for Young Adult Group and we had discussion about Chapter One in Luke. At the end of the discussion when the group leader asked if we got any questions, a friend asked if she will also feel the same thing as what we have just discussed. I think we discussed about our faith and how if we don't believe that, will God also silence us? Hmm.. well, I think we shouldn't doubt God's power. He will always be there for us no matter what. From my previous post about how God don't answer us immediately, well it's the same. He chooses a moment to tell us. I am sure He has his reasons and I won't judge or ask. I don't think it is right to ask too much. He has given us so much so we shouldn't question too much when He gives us what we have been praying for or wanting something.

No comments: