Sunday, 4 November 2007

Interesting

Did I mentioned that I actually enjoy going to mass on Sunday in the morning and then another service, Mosaic in CCC. Now, they have a network in Facebook. Very interesting, right? It is expanding. I feel like I am part of them. I'd try to ask people to come visit the service. Mosaic has just started in September. That time, I didn't want to go to another service cos it's going to take up my time. But I went anyway for the first service. There weren't a lot of people. I expected the service to be different and long. It is not like what catholic church has. Mosaic has people playing for guitar and keyboard. Sometimes they have people playing drums. Personally, I prefer piano-played songs. It's nicer to listen to.

I am just taking a break from studying. I am seriously hating to study. I have motivation to study but I just don't have the patience to sit down and study anymore. I have another exam tomorrow and another one on Saturday. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Osbert said...

Gooooood Luck!!! :D have faith!! you can do it :)