Monday, 26 November 2007

Still jetlag

Really, I think I find it a bit difficult to understand the English accent here. The pronunciation is really different compared to what I speak back in NZ. Sometimes I need to ask them to repeat or I just simply decide what they are actually talking about.

Last night, I went out with sister and her friends. They say London never sleeps. Yes, there were still cars and people walking about. But, midnight in Christchurch is like, no traffic and there are not a lot of people walking about. I bet my friends would prefer this kind of place and I bet we could even have supper at different restaurant and we wouldn't even have problems figuring out where we want to eat or do.

3 comments:

Osbert said...

still think msia is a better place for 24 hrs food tho :P

LX said...

yes. definitely. mcD also 24 hours.

peebs said...

yeah mian..