Sunday, 2 March 2008

=)

I went for Mosaic early today, my friends and I were to help out with the cooking. I could say that I was quite proud of myself for doing a very important job. I only helped to make the pancake flat and stirring the congee. It is really a good feeling to be helping out.

I am still in the process of tidying up my room. I want to clear my room as far as possible. It will take some time though. I need ideas to put my stuff around. I still think the idea of staying in a house with my flatmate is better than sharing the whole house. Some of the stuff provided are so dirty. We had to wash them before using them. We also used our own cooking utensils and cutleries.

1 comment:

peebs said...

i know. we have to do that next year!!! don't think can tahan another year of this. oh well.. btw i think we need to go briscoes to see how to clean the board before using. and i lazy want to go gym :(