Sunday, 30 March 2008

=)

I did not forget about this blog. Just that I have been quite busy with school work. Hmm.. you could say friends too. I went to friends' house yesterday to make 'kaya'. Kaya is a coconut spread which most Malaysians would know what it is. Anyway, this kaya is for International Food Fair which is tomorrow. My friends and I are selling food. Menu such as toasted bread with kaya, banana fritters with ice creams, butter chicken soup and most probably German meatballs. One member of ICF said that she wants to make German meatballs.

It's great as we are going to raise funds for ICF sister club in Fiji. It is an experience as there are a lot of things to be organized. I don't know about the others but this is like my first time handling this kind of event. I am definitely going to take photos and upload them so be patient.

Did I mention that I am going to ICF/CU conference? The theme of the conference is about love, sex and marriages. It is definitely interesting so I will be taking down lots of notes of whatever they are talking about. I will definitely share the notes here. Just give me time to put in words. The conference is this Friday night. I have 2 assigments to hand in and a test on Thursday so wish me luck. I just took a break from my assignments.

Got this from accounting careers fair.

These ones too. Hehehe, free pens from those companies. There were quite a number of internships they have for students but some require you to go to Wellington or Auckland. It is good but then if you already have a room in Christchurch, you wouldn't want to go to other places, right? Well, this is for my flatmate. Not for me. Science & engineering careers fair is in May so I will have to wait till then. Maybe I can get more free stuff like the pens above. Hehehe.. =)

No comments: