Monday, 10 March 2008

Do I want to do surveying?

Monday morning, I accompanied my flatmate to Immigration place. Wow, I didn’t really expect to see so many people queuing up. I thought why does people need to come to immigration everyday? My flatmate said they have problems but I don’t think people have problems everyday.

I thought it would be interesting to do a survey on people who goes to immigration everyday as one of statistics project. Oh, I just remembered that I am planning to take the stats course next year for the project that I was talking about. Never mind.

No, I have enough points for this year statistics but I need more points to complete my degree so I have to take this extra paper.

2 comments:

peebs said...

since when i said they have problems? but oh well they probably do. haha.

jazz said...

You didn't but I was wondering about it and you mentioned something else which I have forgotten.