Monday, 17 March 2008

Stress

My cousin commented that I lost weight in one of my photos. Well, it is really wonderful to hear that. At least I went to the gym for something. I am going to the gym again this afternoon. A friend told me of a class at the gym and this is free. So my flatmate mentioned that we should go. Yea, at least we can use the free classes that they give. Not only am I exercising, I am keeping fit. It is better to keep fit and healthy. I am slowly losing the fat in the tummy too.

I just finished my assignment which is due today. I will be going off to uni in a moment to print it off and hand it in. Then, I will do some readings on R programme and go through my lab notes for a lab test in early April.

My flatmate came to my room just now and was listing out her assessments coming up. I thought she was really busy. I have less assessment but my assessments are worth more though. Actually, I should have taken 5 papers this semester but I didn’t want to make myself too stress. I know I will lose even more hairs if I make myself stress too much. My flatmate is already complaining that she sees a lot of hairs in the bathroom and there are only two of us using that bathroom. And yes, I can see a lot of hairs too.

4 comments:

peebs said...

on the subject of hairs: lol!

jazz said...

Hahaha.. I know!

LX said...

take care jas. live healthy!

Osbert said...

don't worry too much. could it be the water quality? since both of you have been living away from NZ for a few months?