Wednesday, 19 March 2008

I think it is good exercise

Going to the gym sounds like a good idea to keep fit and keep the weight on hold. But you know what, I didn’t realise there are so much work in order to keep fit. I thought running on the treadmill for 20 minutes is enough for me. But no, the personal trainer decides that I should do more than that. Actually, he did not decide, he just thought of the amount of exercise I should do. I think this could work. Don’t worry; I won’t exercise too much if it takes up my study time. Study should always be the first priority. I think I complained too much. Nevermind, it’s only the blog getting my complaints. Haha..

Yesterday afternoon, I went to one of the classes held by gym and I was so tired by the end of it. I felt that I lost 5kg at the end of it. I know I am exaggerating. It’s that I am so tired and I got no energy to move at all. I went to bed early last night.

No comments: