Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Sigh

I don’t know why when my flatmate and I asked a question and the landlord answers differently. Normally, we repeated our question in the hope of getting a different answer but no, we did not. I don’t know if he is just pretending not to understand and keep on giving the different answer hoping for us tenants to give in. It was just last night that my flatmate asked something. The third time, I re-phrased my flatmate’s words and he still gave the same answer. I know I did show this -_- face expression after that. Then, my friends who came over for potluck dinner mentioned that I raised my voice. I was like, yea whatever, I don’t care about what he thinks. If the landlord decides to kick me out from the house, it is even better.

My friends said I was really scary and they never hear me raise my voice so loud. Yea that is why I got bullied. Maybe I should raise my voice if I am not happy. Or not. I don’t know. If I do, then what will happen? Probably leading to something bad like big argument or end of friendships. Sigh, I just don’t know how to act. If I say this, it is my fault, if I say that, it is still my fault. So however it is, it is still my fault. In the end, someone has to lose and that happens to be me. Will this ever end?

No comments: