Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Stupid rants

This is the starting of my complaints for the year. I think my readers would get sick of my complaints but what am I supposed to do? This blog is like my place to let out feelings.


I just don’t know what to say after coming back from one of my lab. I had a bad time in lab and coming back to paying electricity problem isn’t enough to make my day worse. Well, it is not really a big problem but the landlord keeps on insisting that we, the tenants to open a bank account so everyone will pay their electricity. I mean, why can’t you take the bill and come collect money from us. Ok, so he mentioned that he doesn’t want to intrude our student life but it is his job to collect the payment from us. It’s not like it is every week, is it? Sigh, this is just one of my many complaints starting this year. Next time, I don’t want to flat with strangers. I think I would prefer to rent a house and deal with my flatmates (friends). It is a small problem and he makes it into a big problem.

No comments: