Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Cool to have your own domain

Just the other day, my cousin was telling me about signing up to get a domain of my own. I thought the idea was great. It would be nice to have your own domain. My cousin introduced a website for me to sign up. Before I signed up, I thought how I am going to cope with this new web hosting. I really have no idea on how to deal with the layout of the site. One of my cousin commented that she felt helpless and almost giving up trying to deal with her website. But her sister helped and encouraged her to deal with it and in the end, she has a cool website. So I thought I could use this web hosting to help.

Actually, there are a lot that I think that could help me with the web hosting and also for readings. It is a normal website blog where you can read on other blog posts. The person has blog posts on themes and news on wordpress. I am going through the themes layout.

web hosting

No comments: