Sunday, 9 March 2008

Did I really?

It feels like I have been losing days of blogging. Well, I haven’t been blogging since Wednesday because I was a bit busy with things starting from Thursday. What did I do in the morning, oh I was busy editing the ICF contact list and went to class straight after that. Oops, I forgot to eat my breakfast but it was ok, I ate something after I got to uni. That afternoon, I came back from class to finish off my slideshow for that night. I was supposed to give a talk about my holidays. They thought my holidays were really interesting so thank you very much. That night, I was busy doing my statistics lab work. This continues to the next day till my lab class. That night, I went out for dinner with friends. The following day, we went to Wild life food festival and spent the whole day there. Let me see, what did I eat there? I basically eat whatever I never eaten before. For example, I ate worm. I know it’s gross but it was quite nice and the worm was fried. For more info, refer here.

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

it's alright to not be able to blog that often like how you used to. it's ok to be busy..

after all, it's you who is doing the blogging for your blogs. take your own sweet time. i am taking some time off from blogging too. workload is just getting more and more towards Easter break. -_-

jazz said...

Hehehe.. thanks for being patient with me. Sorry for replying the comment so late. Hehe, I just thought I should put a reply here in case you were waiting for my reply.