Saturday, 1 March 2008

New

Just to update that I have moved into a house. The house is ok, I guess. There are space for me to put my stuff and there is a space on the floor for friends who want to sleepover. Hehehe.. at the moment, I am unpacking my stuff. Not that I have a lot of stuff but I was rearranging the clothes which I thought I won't use it and some, I am giving them to my mum. She wants some of the clothes that I was keeping for her. Though I got the bigger room compared to my flatmate, she got a larger wardrobe and has a lot of space to put her luggage and boxes. Where as I don't. But I was allowed to put my big luggage and boxes in her wardrobe. Yea, thanks Em. I also bought new stuff from plastic box to put my new clothes. I want to separate the new clothes and the old ones. Hehe.. so I can choose to wear new or old. Hehe... anyway, will upload photos up soon. I will also put up those new clothes in fashion blog so check out from there.

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

i like the unpacking bit. it sure feels good to unpack and re-arrange everything in their new place. =)

looking forward to the pix of your new abode.