Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Tele-marketing

Have you ever thought of starting a business? Hmm.. I think my cousins and I used to think that we wanted to start a business. Maybe this dream could come true one day. But first we have to plan what is going to happen after the business. There is a lot of stuff to deal after you have started the business. We would have to consider marketing to advertise the business.

I was thinking that Blueberry marketing solutions can provide the answers. They can help out on the telemarketing. Actually, what is telemarketing?

I googled the meaning of telemarketing from wikipedia.

Telemarketing is a method of direct marketing in which a salesperson uses the telephone to solicit prospective customers to buy products or services, either over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or web conferencing appointment scheduled during the call.

So basically Blueberry Marketing Solution is doing the job for us. Well, at least I am relieved that somebody expert can do the job for us. And if we want more information, I guess we could just contact them by phone or email. They do provide a few of services which we can take advantage of. Even better, I found a guide to telemarketing. Hey, I saw a vacancies page. I think one of my cousins has a degree in marketing. Would he like to take a job with them, I wonder.

Telemarketing

No comments: