Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Rewarding self

Know what? I just realised there are so many good movies coming out. I can't wait to watch them but really, watching them in the cinemas would definitely cost me a lot. But really there are so many. I could have a long list if I do have time to think about it. But my friends and I have decide to watch at least once a month in the cinema. It is also to reward ourselves after a month long of study. Some of us are in third year and some in the second year and study is getting complicated. Timetables are from early mornings till evenings. So, we thought of rewarding ourselves with watching movies. Currently we have planned to watch the old Pride and Prejudice, it is a 6-hour non stop movie. We are planning for a perfect timing as most of us has weird timetables. Some finishes early afternoons and some late afternoons. So all the best to friends!

No comments: