Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Thoughts

I didn't blog about how my feelings were when I left London for NZ. Anyway, basically I just felt that I haven't done a lot of things there. I would really like to explore more of Europe. I haven't to some places my family has been. I think I would say I would be back to visit those places I haven't seen. I know I visited a lot of places compared to people who hasn't been to Europe and I am not complaining. At the moment, I am not sure when I will be back, I only know it is in the future. :)

I still haven't upload any photos up of my room. Hopefully will do that soon. I am tied up with going over my lecture notes and start doing assignments and using the computer packages for my stats paper. I actually have lots to blog but it is hard to find time to blog. Sometimes I thought of something to blog but I am not in front of the computer to do it. And I lost the concentration to blog when I am in front of the computer.

No comments: