Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Losing the calories

Guess what I did on Monday. I actually went to the gym and run on the trade mills. It wasn’t as tiring as the exercising my thigh and feet. But it was really satisfying exercising and throwing away all the calories I have gained. Before exercising, I weighed myself and it was 46.8kg. I guess that was average ok but I really wanted to lose my tummy. I couldn’t fit in one of my jeans. It was so tight and my tummy was actually coming out. It is just so scary to see that and I vowed myself to walk everywhere. Well, I just have to shed off all the kilos I have gained during my summer time (New Zealand).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

46.8kg is very light lo...proportional to your height...

we learn how to check if u are overweight..is your height (cm) - 100cm...if u are 160 then u're supposed to weigh 60kg. so, if u are less, means underweight!!

as for the tummy...erm..i think it's heriditary! ahhaa...even mimi has it!
but the best way to shed it off is sit ups!!

LX said...

treadmill eh? I also went on the treadmill for 30 mins. Feels good to sweat it all up.

jazz said...

lynnwei: hehe.. I don't have anyone who wants to do sit ups with me. My friends only encouraged me to go to the gym.

Lynnx01: yea, it feels so nice after doing all the exercise. My thighs were so tired. I realised that I don't walk straight, found out when I was walking on the treadmills. I keep sliding to the left and right. How weird.

veep said...

its fine doing exercise. just as long as u dont scare me with diets.