Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Bang!

I always had an interest in finding out about dreams. It is just a mystery as to why some people do dream and some people don't. I remembered when I was 9, mum used to order this magazine in Malay for me and I always read the magazine from front to back, word by word. They were actually Science magazine and I got them every month. There's always one column I turned to the first thing I got the magazine. It was about dreaming and it explains how dreams work. I can still remember that it mentioned if someone is sleeping, you should observe the eyeball. If the eyeballs are moving around, it means they are dreaming. If the eyeballs stop, then it means the dream has already stopped.

I also watched tv programmes on Discovery Channel about dreams. I remembered that they had a professor or was it a scientist, working on a person. They had some wires stuck on the person and trying to see if they can determine something. I couldn't remember what because it was too long ago.

Anyway, I also want to mention what I dream this morning. I have been watching murder crimes since last week and guess what? I dreamt all my cousins, aunties and uncles and I were at a place, I think it was a zoo and there was a road. Each of my cousin took turn holding the gun and shoot the trees. When it was my turn, I pointed the gun to the bush and pulled the trigger. The bush moved and I thought I killed someone. Then, I heard a siren sound and turned around. One cousin of mine who was standing beside me turned to see our cousins, aunties and uncles looking inside the park. I woke up after that.

Was it because I watched too many crime series that I have to dream about it too?

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

most of our dreams were influenced by our daily life activities. so, the same thing as watching a horror movie. for some people like me, i will end up having nightmares the very same night. but always remember, not all dreams should be revealed. some are best kept to yourself to prevent it from coming true. it may be superstitious but there is no harm in not telling anyone bout it.

best not to have any dreams at all but then again, a blog of dreams would be meaningless without dreams and nightmares. hehehe.. =P