Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Feelings

Know what, it really amazes me how some people can really blog about what is there in the bible and what they thought about it. Lynnwei, you should really read her blogs, I mean, when she talks about something from the bible, she really talks/blogs from her inner feelings and what she thinks about everything. Sometimes I just sit in front of the screen, staring at what she wrote. Speechless, you could say. I wouldn't even think so much from what she wrote. I really 'look up' to her for that. :) She wrote a lot on her blogspot besides her own domain. Lynnwei must be on her way to Zurich now.

Hmm.. nothing much happen lately. I think I kind of expect to do the same things everyday and watching tv has become part of my daily do's. I really have nothing to say when people ask me what do I do everyday. Just the usual, tv and internet. Most of the time, tv. Yea, I should really enjoy watching tv now, I probably don't get to watch a lot when I go back to NZ.

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

take good care of your eyes ya. see more trees, grass and green things to soothe them. hehe.. =)