Sunday, 27 January 2008

Shapely

Guess what my dad brought back for me after he came back from his business trip? Well, not exactly for me but I considered it's for me to eat. Haha..

It's amazing how they have biscuit shaped of a camel. I don't think I want to eat it because it's too nice.


I was walking around Ealing Broadway when my mum and I saw sale in Office and eventually I found my size. It is so hard to find my size because apparently my feet are too small. I was so happy when I found my size and insist on buying.

2 comments:

LingDi said...

The shoes is really nice! I am looking for CNY shoes. Don't really have a specific one that I want but, I do hope to get a simple one. Just like yours! Haha.. I bought a really cute slippers last nite. Will upload it to WGTGFashion soon!

Lawrence said...

Cute shoes