Monday, 14 January 2008

Story

Yeah, I watched another Singapore series last night. It was quite boring, it was only romance complications. Anyway, just the thought of talking about it. One girl was obsessed with love till she almost kill her half sister. The story line went like this. Girl A came from Taiwan to look for her biological father. She met Boy A who helped her and took her in at the same time. She also met Boy B along the way. I will name her sister as Girl B. Girl B is in love in Boy B but along the way, Boy B falls in love with Girl A. Girl B did everything she could to prevent them together eg betrayal at job and at home. I think she was spoilt. Another thing she couldn't accept is that Girl A was her half sister and erm.. bastard. Anyway, you shouldn't judge people like that. Girl B's mother also judged people whose hair is not black and dress differently from them in another words 'la kia'. What's wrong with having brown hair and dress differently? I hate people who think like that. Yea yea, I think I am one of those who like to have brown hair instead of black hair. Anyway, back to the story. There were some boring parts like the story of how Girl B trying to get Girl A accused of something she did not do, eg stealing diamonds and boyfriend. The story ends with Girl B going to jail because she attempted murder on Girl A when Girl A married Boy B. Boy A did not get Girl A's love because he could not win her heart after all he has done for her. Why, Girl A's heart was with Boy B all the time. I really admire Boy A and Girl A's friendship though. They are still close friends despite rejection from Girl A to Boy A.

Phew, what a long post I have written. I don't know if others would understand what I even talked about. I think I might have confuses those who reads this.

No comments: