Sunday, 13 January 2008

Some great specs frame

I used to think wearing specs makes oneself look geeky. But really, nowadays, there are huge selection of frames available in optical shops. They even has selections with single vision lens, sun sensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses etc.
I think you can even check frames available online at ZenniOptical. They sell only their own manufactured frames direct to customer with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com

My sister who is wearing specs, has about 3 specs with nice, great frames. I wish to have but what is the point when I am wearing contact lens. But it might be time for me to change to a new frame since mine is getting old. :)




This looks a bit like one of my sister's specs.





This looks a bit like mine currently.



No comments: