Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Desks

Since I am moving into a home stay this year, I would definitely need to buy a desk for me to study on. I know some people may say why isn't the landlord/landlady providing? Well, the landlord/landlady only mentions buying a second hand. So I assume that he/she is supplying for me and does not want to spend so much on buying a nice desk for me.

I would want to have nice, comfortable big office desk when I am studying so I am turning to look office furniture instead. It may be useful for the future, say my sisters may need it when they are to move out on their own.

I like this kind of desk. I can sit in the middle of the space and have books on my left and right. The table has double up stand legs, meaning there are two vertical supports instead one and this reduces bowing. Even better, apparently they come with an 8 year guarantee. So, I think it will definitely last me for rest of my study year, could even last my sister's study year too.

The prices for each office desks are different and each starts from different price. The lowest starting price is £53 and the highest starting price is £226. I think the desks are good quality for the kind of price they were given. I should start wondering about this now.

No comments: