Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Resolution

I haven't been really keeping this blog in touch with myself lately. I just manage to put some writings and gone off to spend time with families, relatives and friend. I also have been meaning to put in new year resolution and talking about what has happened to me this year.

Really though, I do enjoy this year very much even though I do get into trouble myself. I think I did change a bit. And I thought I did not change. I learnt from friends not to see the world as small and not to make small matters into big matters. I know I learnt quite a few and I am trying to follow whatever advice was given to me. Really, it is so hard trying to follow those advice.

Anyway, I have to decide at least one new year resolution. Maybe I decide that I have to be more talkative whenever I attend some events. Meaning, more sociable. I have to remember not to repeat any mistakes too. Results are not supposed to be one of my new year resolution because it is a must.



No comments: