Monday, 21 January 2008

Ambitious

I was sewing just now and this got me thinking. I recalled what my dad telling me that I should try pursuing a tailoring. I laughed immediately but I could see that my dad was a bit serious. So, I told him that I have no intention to pursue tailoring. I may be ok at fixing bad zips or just sew up long pants or long sleeve but I don't think I will be that creative to create designs for clothes.

Also, I don't think I can see myself in the future with this kind of job. Actually, I also have an ambition of pursuing something in science. Well, I really don't want to explain long in saying about my ambition or my ambitious feel. Just wanted to say something out anyway. :)

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

wow, you can sew! that's a plus point.. =D

my sewing skills is bad.. i can only shortened my pants with lousy sewing and sew up buttons that fell off.. hehehe.. i wanna learn knitting, though. =P

do you know how to knit?

jazz said...

Hehe...

I mostly shortened my parents' pants or shirt and my sisters' too.

But I don't know how to knit. Mum asked me to learn but I'm just too lazy.