Thursday, 17 January 2008

Felt

Went shopping at Brent Cross yesterday. The bus journey there was ok except for the fact that I got so dizzy and nearly vomited. It was such a terrible headache. Now I understand why dad said he felt like that when he took the train/bus/car home. I don't really experience this a lot. I mean, I used to get dizzy if I sit in the bus for too long. Experienced this the first time I was in NZ, I was on my way to the city central and the journey took about 30 minutes. After that, I don't like to go to central city because I would get dizzy and moody when I got there.

I thought I must have got over that mood feeling but now it returned. Mian, how I hate the feeling of getting dizzy. I feel like making myself faint after experiencing it but no, I am strong enough to fight it. Yea, I can. Even I do experience it when I take the tube around central city. I hate it when the train/tube/bus/car accelerate fast and brake hard. One of my friend back in NZ does that and I always get dizzy after coming out from her car.

Mian, will I ever get well from this sickness?

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

it sounded as though you have car / train / bus sick.. i do experience it too especially when the bus brakes a lot. jerky feeling. yuck!

trying keeping some sweets with you. although it will not heal the sickness totally, at least it could help you along the journey to your destination.

another advice, walk! =P