Saturday, 5 January 2008

New Year

I am sitting here, trying to crack my head on what to blog about. Maybe I can talk about what I did during new year. My family and I had new year dinner. It was steamboat.

Nice food eh. This just gives me a thought. I am getting wider. Meaning, I am getting fatter. I weighed myself the other day and I am 5 kilograms more than I was before. Oh no, did I really eat that much since I came home? Wow, that proves I can really eat a lot.

I should really get exercising. My sister told me one of her resolution is to play basketball. It seem a bit ridiculous as she is scared of balls. But really, it is really a good sports considering the pros of getting thinner, fitter and taller. Hm.. I don't think I can get any taller even with exercising. Maybe I should also include this in my resolutions.

I know. I should make walking more as one of my resolutions. I can walk to uni everyday instead of taking the bus. That way, I can slim down. I know people would tell me that I am slim enough. But I can't see that in myself. Every time I look at myself in photos, I just look so fat. Well, that is, it's my face that is fat. Sigh.. no use complaining. Ok, get to exercise. I told myself to do some sit ups during holidays but so far, I haven't done any. Look how lazy am I. Somebody help me.

No comments: