Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Blah

Church. Two years ago, after I moved out from home and went to university, I hate to think that I have to go to church by myself. But I manage to find out where several churches are and went to the nearest church. I went to the chapel just at my uni catered hostel accommodation. A month before I was due to go back home for holidays, I decided to go to another church with a friend. At least I have accompany and I don't hate to go alone.

The following year after I came back as a second year student, I went to the church with the friend. Sometimes she did not go, so it's alright. I don't mind as long as there are someone to accompany me. I met more friends that year and went with another friend. Sometimes there are other friends to accompany me. But I realised that sometimes I do enjoy going to church alone. I mean, I don't have to make small talk with them and can just remain silent the whole time. Anyway, it still is nice if you have accompany. I think it also depends on who your accompany are. Some friends, they are late to church which I hate to go in church late, there weren't any seats so we had to stand up at times and I don't want to be the attention or people stared at you when you go in late. I know the feeling because I am the one who stare at people who comes in late. It is definitely not a good feeling.

So, the best thing is go to church by yourself? Maybe I can go with friends if I don't feel like going by myself. But it is not everytime someone will come to my rescue and I don't like the thought of using people just for this. I mean, I go to church not just to have accompany, I am supposed to be there to worship God. Yea, I think the best thing is just go alone. Sigh, nevermind. I will have the spirit with me as the accompany.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

church is good....continue to go...and God will reward your faithfulness!!

^^

gambate to build up this blog! kekeke

Anonymous said...

church is good....continue to go...and God will reward your faithfulness!!

^^

gambate to build up this blog! kekeke